Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Nine Years Naughty

Well, this is my first blog post ever, and why not do it on Piper's ninth birthday!  I can't believe she's nine already.  Happy Birthday Pipes!



I started this blog to share all by pup's naughtiness and craziness!  There are lots of stories from the past and will certainly have stories to write in the future.  Even though Piper is nine, she is just as naughty as she was when my husband and I adopted her when she was one years old.


Keeper, on the other hand, is Piper's understudy.  She will easily fill Piper's shoes in due course.



Right now Keeper has not been well.  Some vomiting and lots of diarrhea.  :(  Had gone to the vet a couple of weeks back and medicine did not work.  On Monday we had x-rays and blood work done.  There's inflammation and also found out her protein levels are low.  We overhauled her diet and will be getting vitamin b shots for the next while.  As a result, I had to pull her out of the training troop trial and also pulled her from the CAA trial. I was looking forward to running her.  She's made huge improvements over the last month.  But priority is to get her healthy!

Hoping I can keep this blog up to share my stories.  Hope you will enjoy!



1 comment: